Monday, November 21, 2011

CR Laine Showroom

I wanted to share these photos of the CR Laine showroom in High Point.  CR Laine is a great upholstery line that has some of the most comfortable chairs and sofas I have sat on.  I didn't find one piece in the showroom that felt uncomfortable!

Several showrooms had a theme to this year's market, but this one was the BEST!  It was fun and upbeat, but the florals stole the show! I think it would be fun to incorporate these floral ideas for a shower or fun birthday party. I am including some photos toward the bottom so scroll down please.


Red is a very popular color this year and CR Laine used it in a bold way.





What a cute cake idea!
Or this!


Or this- complete with a cake server stuck in the top!


And how about that fabric! This is a great choice for those of you who want to create that coastal feel.

Stay inspired!
Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment