Thursday, June 16, 2011

Belgium Palace

I have become a fan of Belgium Pearls. A blog by a Belgium designer.  I love that we can now view work and the  inspiration of designers all over the work with a click of the mouse!  I recently ran across this post when I was searching Belgium Castles.  As I read her post and viewed the pictures, I realized that I had been there and stood in the very rooms that she wrote about. You can view her post here:
http://belgianpearls.blogspot.com/2010/07/restored-palais-in-antwerp.html As you will read, the castle is steeped in history.

                                             Here are a few shots inside the chocolate line.

                                                              I just loved this guy!

                                These guys were good sports to let us take their pictures.



This shop is located in a restored castle that is located on the Muir in Antwerp, BE. The rococo facade is similar to other buildings that are nearby.

                                        Here area some more Rococo exteriors to inspire you.


                                                   Shopping anyone?  Yes this is the  local mall...



No comments:

Post a Comment